Proven technology protecting against fire
EAS System & Tags
- Super ANTIVOL Wire type tag: This Self-alarming tag works exclusively on the 22kHz.It has a high level of detection power combine with a Super ANTIVOL antenna for even better performance.
- ANTIVOL V Attachment type tag: In addition to the best-selling 22kH tag, we offer versions in 8.2MHz and 58kHz as well.Compatibility with EAS antennas from major manufacturers allows you to enhance your security system at any time.
- ANTIVOL V Pin type tag: In addition to the best-selling 22kH tag, we offer versions in 8.2MHz and 58kHz as well. Compatibility with EAC antennas from major manufacturers allows you to enhance your security system at any time.
IP Camera Solutions
Takachiho Fire & Security provide all types of fire protection, and safety, to industrial market, petrochemical, power generation, high hazard and offshore applications. Engineering and Contracting company who have the capability to comply with client requirements and specifications as a basis, to carry out full design and produce detailed working drawings by the most up to date computer aided designed software.
- People Couter : 90+ % Accuracy Doors up to 20’ width Low cost relative to overhead competitors Embedded analytics/no server required (1100) Supports EAS directional alarms (1100) Visually inconspicuous/easily concealed Network ready (data send/remote access).
- TrueVUE’s Inventory Intelligence harnesses the power of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for a single view of item-level inventory across your enterprise. Our inventory experts are here to guide you through every step of your inventory journey, helping improve accuracy and ensure merchandise is available where and when your customers choose to shop.
Store Efficiency Enhancing
100% Cloud Managed Networks:From guest WiFi to mobile point of sale and inventory management, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed networking lowers operational costs and improves customer experience
Display Security Solution
- Bill of Materials: A completelist of all materials,
part number pipe size and quantities.
- Hydraulic Calculation: All of sprinkler and Fire
Protection/Suppression Systems design are hydraulically
calculated to ensure adequate flow, pressure and
available water supply for system.
- Solution Through Experience: with decades of
training and experience, our residential design group
is accustomed to any design challenge.
- Commitment: Takachiho Thailand commitment
to its clients does not end when we ship your fire
protection design package and also available to
answerall of questions
Our EAS solutions span AM, RF and RFID technologies and include detection systems, sensors, deactivators and detachers, and an analytics platform. Our comprehensive EAS solution offerings help ensure we have the right solution for any retailer.