Summary of job duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will report to the BDM be responsible for all scope of category marketing in Thailand and oversea. This will involve gathering of local insights - identifying, leading and sharing of local market landscape, competitors and opportunities with the regional function to establish a stronger product roadmap for future sustainable growth.
- Collection and reporting of data to measure progress and effectiveness
- Brand development and corporate identity
- Define the appropriate communication and marketing strategy to drive the growth of each category Fire alarm and Fire protection.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing plan developing and executing related activities to launch new products and make effective communication for sales team
- Responsible for market research to grasp customer requirement (B2B ex. Fire Alarm and Fire Protection system, chain product, distributors) and market trend.
- Cooperate with related persons both inside (ex. engineering, sales, IT) and outside company (ex. suppliers, customers, distributors)
- Responsible for product management (development new products and existing products etc.)
- Responsible for rapid business execution with superior
- Analyze behavior, requirement and problem of customers for responding to customer needs and solving customer’s problem
- Improve customer experience : customer loyalty, customer relation, customer value and customer satisfaction
- Analyze business fire market compare with company situation.
- Create marketing strategy and initiate marketing plan for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Submit marketing activities, events, spot advertisement to BU and BDM for consideration and approval.
- Manage marketing online such as Website, Face book, Line and Instagram.
- Report marketing activities, events, spot advertisement to BU and BDM.
- Summarize marketing results compare with sale and after sale target
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines, multitasking and manage projects independently
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and well executed deliverables in support
- Excellent people and cooperation skills with an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Well-organized and keen attention to detail
- Superior professionalism and judgment following global perspective
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to travel upcountry and aboard as assigned
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with computer literacy
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business, communications, or related fields
- At least 3 years in Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Data Analysis or related
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio
- At least 3 of working experience to handle brand management, marketing communication for providing communications support from customer or competitive companies
- Ideal candidate would have experience from competitive companies, and 1 years’ supervisory experience highly desired
- Proficiency in written and/or spoken English and/or Japanese